Chapped Lips Natural Remedy
Coconut Oil, Milk & Rose Petals
How The Chapped Lips Remedy Works
Chapped lips develop when the skin on the lips dries out and can cause your lips to become cracked, flaky, red and sore. This coconut oil, milk and rose petals remedy helps to treat chapped lips in the following ways:
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a very effective moisturizer and can help to rehydrate chapped lips.
- Milk: Milk has a soothing effect on the skin and can help to relieve the unpleasant symptoms of chapped lips.
- Rose Petals: Rose petals contain various oils that help to lock moisture into the lips and stop them from drying out.
How To Prepare Chapped Lips The Remedy
1. Take a handful of rose petals and rinse them in water
2. Add the rose petals and 1 cup of milk to a small bowl, then leave them to soak for 4 hours.
3. After 4 hours, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to the bowl and then blend all the ingredients into a smooth mixture using a hand blender.
4. Apply this mixture to your lips up to 3 times per day until they are smooth and moist.