Cold Sores Natural Remedy
Black Tea & Garlic
How The Cold Sores Remedy Works
Cold sores are a highly contagious viral infection that cause small, painful blisters to develop around the mouth.
This black tea and garlic remedy helps to treat cold sores in the following ways:
- Black Tea: Black tea contains a range of phytonutrients that help to combat viral infections such as cold sores.
- Garlic: Garlic has antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties and treats cold sores directly while also soothing the associated redness and soreness.
How To Prepare The Cold Sore Remedy
- Crush 1 teaspoon of dry black tea leaves and 1 clove of garlic using a mortar and pestle.
- Mix these crushed ingredients with a small amount of water to form a paste.
- Apply the paste to the cold sore for 15 minutes and then wash it clean with warm water.
- Use this remedy every couple of hours until the cold sore has healed.