Natural Remedy for Cramps
Clove Oil & Ice
How The Natural Remedy for Cramps Works
Cramps are rapid, uncontrollable muscle contractions that are often characterized by a sharp pain in the affected muscles.
This clove oil and ice remedy helps to treat cramps and reduce the risk of them coming back in the following ways:
- Clove Oil: Clove oil helps the muscles to relax and can loosen up cramped muscles.
- Ice: Ice provides instant pain relief from cramps.
How To Prepare TheCramps Remedy
1. Wrap 4 ice cubes in a small towel and hold it against the cramped muscles for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes, massage 1 tablespoon of clove oil into the cramped muscles for 5 minutes and then wash it clean with warm water.
3. Use this remedy every couple of hours until the cramp subsides.
Menstrual Cramps Natural Remedy
Basil & Fennel Seeds
How The Remedy Works for Menstrual Cramps
Menstrual cramps are painful muscle spasms that occur during the menstrual cycle.
This basil and fennel seeds remedy helps to soothe menstrual cramps in the following ways:
- Basil: Basil is a natural analgesic and can help to reduce the pain associated with menstrual cramps.
- Fennel Seeds: Fennel seeds relax the uterine muscles and this helps to relieve any cramping.
How To Prepare The Remedy
1. Add 1 teaspoon of ground basil and 1 teaspoon of ground fennel seeds to a cup of boiling water, let it steep for 5 minutes and drink it.
2. Drink this remedy up to 4 times per day to soothe menstrual cramps.