Diaper Rash Natural Remedy
Cornstarch & White Vinegar
How The Diaper Rash Remedy Works
Diaper rash is something that many babies experience and is characterized by dry, inflamed skin around the buttocks and genital area of the baby. This cornstarch and white vinegar remedy helps to treat diaper rash in the following ways:
- Cornstarch: Cornstarch absorbs moisture from the diaper and reduces your baby’s risk of diaper rash.
- White Vinegar: White vinegar helps to neutralize the urine in your baby’s diaper and protects against the inflammation that can lead to diaper rash.
How To Prepare The Diaper Rash Remedy
1. Add 1 teaspoon of white vinegar to 1 cup of water, mix well and use this mixture to wash your baby’s bottom when you change their diaper.
2. Dry your baby’s bottom with a towel, then sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cornstarch on their bottom and put the fresh diaper in place.
3. Use this remedy every time you change your baby’s diaper.