Natural Remedy for Dry Eyes
Cucumber & Lavender Oil
How The Dry Eyes Remedy Works
Dry eyes are a common but irritating disorder that cause your eyes to become dry and itchy.
This cucumber and lavender oil natural remedy helps to treat dry eyes in the following ways:
- Cucumber: Cucumber is over 95% water and contains a range of nutrients that help to hydrate your eyes.
- Lavender Oil: Lavender oil can help reduce the itchiness that comes with dry eyes.
How To Prepare The Dry Eye Remedy
1. Add 4 drops of lavender oil to a bowl of warm water, stir the water, dip a small, clean cloth into the water, drain the excess water from the cloth and then place the cloth over your closed eyes for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes, remove the cloth and place 2 fresh cucumber slices on your closed eyes for 5 minutes.
3. After 5 minutes, remove the cucumber slices, dip the cloth into the lavender oil and warm water mixture again, drain the excess water from the cloth and wipe your closed eyes.
4. Use this remedy every time your eyes start to feel dry.