Natural Remedy for Dry Skin
Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Milk
How The Dry Skin Remedy Works
Dry skin is something that many people experience in the winter months. Its symptoms include redness, soreness and the skin becoming flaky. This extra virgin olive oil and milk natural remedy helps to treat dry skin in the following ways:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Extra virgin olive oil’s moisturizing properties and skin boosting antioxidants help to treat dry skin.
- Milk: Milk contains many vitamins and minerals that promote healthy, moist skin.
How To Prepare The Dry Skin Remedy
1. Apply a thin layer of extra virgin olive oil to the dry skin for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, warm some milk in a saucepan, soak a cloth in the warm milk and apply the soaked cloth to the dry skin for 5 minutes.
3. After 5 minutes, wash the dry skin clean with warm water.
4. Use this remedy daily until the dry skin subsides.
You may also like to view this amazing homemade lotion for dry skin. Homemade Lotion For Dry Skin Tutorial