Natural Remedy for Gum Disease
Aloe Vera & Sea Salt
How The Natural Remedy for Gum Disease Works
Gum disease (also known as gingivitis) can cause bleeding, red or swollen gums, bad breath and even tooth loss.
This aloe vera and sea salt remedy helps to treat gum disease in the following ways:
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is a natural anti-inflammatory and can soothe many of the painful symptoms of gum disease.
- Sea Salt: Sea salt is packed with minerals that fight many of the infections that cause gum disease.
How To Prepare The Natural Remedy for Gum Disease
1. Massage a teaspoon of aloe vera gel into your gums and leave it for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, add 1 teaspoon of sea salt to a cup of warm water, mix it well until the sea salt is fully dissolved, swirl the solution around your mouth for 30 seconds and then spit it out in the sink.
3. Use this remedy up to 4 times per day until the gum disease subsides.