Natural Remedy for Inflammation
Cat’s Claw & Green Tea
How The Natural Remedy for Inflammation Works
Inflammation can affect any part of the body and is usually characterized by pain, redness and swelling.
This cat’s claw and green tea remedy helps to treat inflammation in the following ways:
- Cat’s Claw: Cat’s claw blocks many of the substances that cause inflammation in the body.
- Green Tea: Green tea is packed with powerful and natural anti-inflammatories.
How To Prepare Natural Remedy for Inflammation
- Crush 1 teaspoon of dry green tea leaves and 1 teaspoon of ground cat’s claw using a mortar and pestle.
- Mix these crushed ingredients with a small amount of water to form a paste.
- Apply the paste to the inflamed part of the body for 10 minutes and then wash it clean with warm water.
- Use this remedy every couple of hours until the inflammation subsides.