Natural Remedy for Itching
Basil & Peppermint
How The Natural Remedy for Itching Works
Itching is a common sensation on the skin that can affect anyone and ranges from mild to severe.
This basil and peppermint remedy helps to treat itching in the following ways:
- Basil: Basil contains a range of compounds that reduce itching.
- Peppermint: Peppermint has a cooling effect on the skin and can soothe the sensations of itching.
How To Prepare The Natural Remedy for Itching
1. Crush 1 teaspoon of basil and 1 teaspoon of dried peppermint using a mortar and pestle.
2. Mix these crushed ingredients with a small amount of water to form a paste.
3. Gently scrub the paste into the itchy area for 2 minutes and then wash it clean with warm water.
4. Use this remedy every time you start to feel an itch.