Natural Remedy for Jaw Pain
Ginger & St John’s Wort
How The Natural Remedy for Jaw Pain Works
Jaw pain can be caused by fractures, grinding of the teeth and poor jaw alignment.
This ginger and St John’s wort remedy helps to relieve jaw pain in the following ways:
- Ginger: Ginger reduces the pain, redness and swelling associated with jaw pain and allows your jaw to move more freely.
- St John’s Wort: St John’s wort soothes the muscles in your jaw and allows you to recover from jaw pain quickly.
How To Prepare The Natural Remedy for Jaw Pain
- Crush 1 teaspoon of ground ginger and 1 teaspoon of ground St John’s wort using a mortar and pestle.
- Mix these crushed ingredients with a small amount of water to form a paste.
- Apply the paste to the painful area of the jaw for 10 minutes and then wash it clean with warm water.
- Use this remedy every couple of hours until the jaw pain subsides.