Natural Remedy for Jet Lag
Ginger & Lemon Juice
How The Jet Lag Remedy Works
Jet lag is a type of extreme tiredness experienced by people who travel across multiple time zones by plane.
This ginger and lemon juice remedy helps to treat jet lag in the following ways:
1. Ginger: Ginger helps your body to reset and relax when switching between time zones.
2. Lemon Juice: Lemon juice helps to maintain healthy digestion while you fly and also keeps you hydrated.
How To Prepare The Jet Lag Remedy
1. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of ground ginger to a travel mug.
2. Once on board, ask a flight attendant to fill the travel mug with hot water, let it steep for 5 minutes and then drink it.
3. Drink this remedy up to 4 times during your flight to avoid jet lag.