Natural Remedy for Kidney Stones
Apple Cider Vinegar, Watermelon & Wheatgrass Juice
How The Natural Remedy for Kidney Stones Works
Kidney stones are hard, insoluble calcium compounds that form in the kidneys and can lead to pain and frequent urination.
This apple cider vinegar, watermelon and wheatgrass juice remedy treats kidney stones in the following ways:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar dissolves kidney stones and reduces the pain that they cause.
- Watermelon: Watermelon boosts your kidneys and helps them to deal with kidney stones more efficiently.
- Wheatgrass Juice: Wheatgrass juice contains a range of nutrients that naturally treat kidney stones.
How To Prepare The Natural Remedy for Kidney Stones
- 1 cup of watermelon
- 1 cup of wheatgrass juice
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth and then drink it.
2. Drink this remedy up to 4 times per day until the kidney stones disappear.