Natural Remedy for Morning Sickness
Ginger, Lemon Juice & Peppermint
How The Remedy Works for Morning Sickness
Morning sickness is a type of nausea experienced by many women in the early stages of pregnancy.
It can get progressively worse and last all day so the name is a misnomer.
In recent years medications that were administered to combat morning sickness actually caused hard to many babies.
Sadly it took babies to be born with serious birth defects in order for the drugs to be withdrawn from the market.
I suffered severely with morning sickness with my third child, to the point I was actually bedridden. It can be seriously debilitating.
Thankfully I discovered this remedy for morning sickness and it really helped with my symptoms. I hope it helps you too 🙂
This ginger, lemon and peppermint remedy helps to treat morning sickness in the following ways:
- Ginger: Ginger helps to protect against nausea and vomiting.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice calms your stomach and soothes the symptoms of morning sickness.
- Peppermint: Peppermint soothes your digestive tract and helps to keep morning sickness at bay.
How To Prepare The Morning Sickness Remedy
- 1 tablespoon of dried peppermint
- 1 tablespoon of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
Add the above ingredients to a cup of hot water and let it steep for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes, strain the water into another cup using a fine mesh strainer and drink it.
3. Drink this remedy up to 4 times per day to combat morning sickness.