Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Natural Remedy Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Passiflora & St John’s Wort
How The Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Remedy Works
Obsessive compulsive disorder (also known as OCD) is a condition that leads to unwanted repetitive thoughts or actions.
If you suffer from OCD, you should seek treatment from your doctor but you can also use this passiflora and St John’s wort treatment alongside your doctor’s recommendations to reduce the symptoms of OCD in the following ways:
- Passiflora: Passiflora relaxes your mind and can alleviate many of the symptoms of OCD.
- St John’s Wort: St John’s wort can limit the obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviors associated with OCD.
How To Prepare The Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Remedy
- 1 teaspoon of dried passiflora
- 1 teaspoon of St John’s wort
- 1 cup of hot water
Add ingredients to a cup and let it steep for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes, strain the water into another cup using a fine mesh strainer and drink.
3. Drink this remedy up to 4 times per day to manage your OCD.