Natural Remedy for Oily Hair
Aloe Vera & Black Tea
How The Natural Remedy for Oily Hair Works
Oily hair can be caused by dietary choices, hormonal changes or stress.
This aloe vera and black tea remedy helps to treat oily hair in the following ways:
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera contains a range of nutrients that control the release of oil onto the scalp.
- Black Tea: Black tea closes the pores on the scalp and prevents excess oil from accumulating.
How To Prepare The Natural Remedy for Oily Hair
- Add 1 teaspoon of black tea leaves to a cup of hot water and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, strain the water into another cup using a fine mesh strainer and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Once the tea has cooled to room temperature, add 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel to the cup, mix it well and pour the mixture onto your scalp.
- Massage the mixture into your scalp thoroughly for 5 minutes, then comb your hair thoroughly and wash it.
- Use this remedy up to 3 times per week until the excess oil is gone from your hair.