Natural Remedy for Rashes
Baking Soda & Coconut Oil
How The Natural Remedy for Rashes Works
Rashes are red, inflamed, itchy sections that develop on the skin for various reasons.
This baking soda and coconut oil remedy helps to treat rashes in the following ways:
- Baking Soda: Baking soda repairs the damage caused by rashes.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a potent moisturizer that soothes rashes on the skin.
How To Prepare The Natural Remedy for Rashes
1. Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to form a paste.
2. Apply this paste to the rash for 5 minutes and then wash it clean with warm water.
3. Use this remedy daily until the rash disappears.