Natural Remedy for a Runny Nose
Eucalyptus Oil & Rosemary Oil
How The Natural Remedy for a Runny Nose Works
A runny nose occurs when the nasal passages and sinuses get filled with excess mucus.
This eucalyptus oil and rosemary oil remedy helps to treat a runny nose in the following ways:
- Eucalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus oil flushes mucus out of the sinuses and nasal passages.
- Rosemary Oil: Rosemary oil eases the inflammation that causes a runny nose.
How To Prepare The Home Remedy for a Runny Nose
1. Put 5 drops of eucalyptus oil and 5 drops of rosemary oil on a paper towel and then place it on your pillow while you sleep.
2. When you wake up, discard the paper towel, add 5 drops of eucalyptus oil and 5 drops of rosemary oil to a bowl of boiling water and breathe in the steam with deep breaths for 5 minutes.
3. Use this remedy daily until the runny nose subsides.
See also Cough and Cold Home Remedies