Natural Remedy for Tendonitis
Cayenne & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How The Home Remedy for Tendonitis Works
Tendonitis is a condition that develops when your tendons become inflamed. It can cause pain, redness and swelling in the affected area.
This cayenne and extra virgin olive oil remedy helps to treat tendonitis in the following ways:
- Cayenne: Cayenne’s pain relieving and warming properties help to soothe tendonitis.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Extra virgin olive oil stimulates blood flow, reduces pain and speeds up your recovery from tendonitis.
How To Prepare The Tendonitis Homemade Remedy
- Warm ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan, then add 1 tablespoon of cayenne powder and mix it well.
- Massage the mixture into the affected tendons, leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it clean with warm water.
- Use this remedy up to 4 times per day to treat tendonitis.