Natural Remedy for Vomiting
Clove & Peppermint
How The Home Remedy Vomiting Works
Vomiting can be caused by illness, excessive alcohol consumption, food poisoning and stomach disorders.
This clove and peppermint remedy helps to treat vomiting in the following ways:
- Clove: Clove has antiseptic properties and fights many of the infections that cause vomiting while also calming the stomach.
- Peppermint: Peppermint has a refreshing quality and naturally reduces vomiting and feelings of sickness.
How To Prepare The Homemade Remedy for Vomiting
1. Add 1 tablespoon of dried peppermint and 1 teaspoon of clove powder to a cup of hot water and let it steep for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes, strain the water into another cup using a fine mesh strainer and drink it.
3. Drink this remedy up to 4 times per day until the vomiting subsides