Natural Remedy for Whooping Cough
Almond Oil, Cypress Oil & Eucalyptus Oil
How The Home Remedy Whooping Cough Works
Whooping cough (also known as pertussis) is a contagious bacterial disease that mainly affects children.
It causes uncontrollable violent coughing and also makes it difficult to breathe which leads to a whooping sound. Naturally, you should seek medical help in treating whooping cough and inform your doctor of your intention to use herbal remedies to ease the symptoms.
This cypress oil and eucalyptus oil natural remedy helps to treat whooping cough in the following ways:
- Almond Oil: Almond oil is a natural pain reliever and can soothe many of the symptoms associated with whooping cough.
- Cypress Oil: Cypress oil is highly beneficial for the respiratory system and can eliminate whooping cough.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus oil promotes proper breathing and enhances the recovery time for whooping cough.
How To Prepare The Whooping Cough Remedy
1. Add 2 tablespoons of almond oil, 5 drops of cypress oil and 5 drops of eucalyptus oil to a bowl, mix well and then apply the mixture to your child’s chest.
2. Use this remedy up to 2 times per day until the whooping cough subsides.