Natural Remedy for Xerostomia
Peppermint & Rosemary
How The Xerostomia Remedy Works
Xerostomia (also known as dry mouth) is caused by a lack of saliva in the mouth.
This peppermint and rosemary remedy helps to treat xerostomia in the following ways:
- Peppermint: Peppermint increases saliva production and protects against dry mouth.
- Rosemary: Rosemary moisturizes the mouth and stops it from drying out.
How To Prepare The Xerostomia Remedy
1. Add 1 tablespoon of dried peppermint and 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary to a cup of hot water and let it steep for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes, strain the water into another cup using a fine mesh strainer and drink it.
3. Drink this remedy up to 4 times per day to treat dry mouth.