Natural Remedy for Menopause
Menopause is the natural ceasing of fertility and menstruation in women.
While it is a natural part of any woman’s life, it often causes a range of unpleasant symptoms including breast pain, hot flashes, thinning hair and tiredness.
How The Remedy Works
This chasteberry and cinnamon remedy helps to soothe these menopausal symptoms in the following ways:
- Chasteberry: Chasteberry helps to balance hormone levels in menopausal women.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon can ease and reduce the pain caused by menopause.
How To Prepare The Natural Remedy for Menopause
- 1 teaspoon of chasteberry powder a
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
Add the above ingredients to a cup of hot water, mix it well and let it steep for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes, strain the water into another cup using a fine mesh strainer and drink it.
3. Drink this remedy up to 4 times per day to ease the symptoms of menopause.
Be sure to visit our information page on menopause along with our remedy for hot flashes here.
We give a list of all natural remedies that will help reduce the symptoms of menopause.