Olive Oil and Brown Sugar Scrub Tutorial
I simply love preparing my own natural cosmetics. They are less expensive than the trade ones and I know exactly what ingredients I use. I especially like beauty recipes with few ingredients and easy to prepare. Like the face scrub below: only two ingredients and a lot of benefits.
As you know, brown sugar is excellent for exfoliating the skin and keep it healthy.
What About The Olive Oil?
- It is rich in vitamins and antioxidants and can be used for treating acne because it deeply cleanses the skin, removes impurities and leaves the epidermis glowing.
- Thanks to the antioxidants, olive oil is one of the main ingredient used in the preparation of anti-aging cosmetics.
- It is rich in protein, minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids which are beneficial for dehydrated skin.
- Olive oil protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, preventing skin aging.
Therefore, the mask containing olive oil and brown sugar will be able to successfully remove all the dead cells and leave your face young and shiny.
What You’ll Need:
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon olive oil (you may adjust the oil quantity, by adding or removing few drops so you reach the desired consistency for this mask)
- You may use a small bowl to mix the two ingredients or just combine them on your palm.
- First place the brown sugar in s mall container
- Slowly add the olive oil so that you form a paste.
- Apply the mixture to your face and neck, using circular, gentle moves.
- Massage the face so that you remove all the dead cells and allow the olive oil to moisturize the skin.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Wipe your face with a warm, soft towel.
If you wish to prepare a larger quantity of this scrub, simply multiply the quantities and keep it in a dry air tight container. Use whenever you have time to. A deep face cleansing is always welcome.