Yogurt Cleansing Lotion Tutorial
The best cleansing lotions are the ones made with ingredients from your kitchen. They are not expensive but very efficient and healthy, as well.
And we must think about our grandmothers and their grandmothers which didn’t have any fancy lotions to take care of their faces and used only stuff from their kitchens to put on their skin.
What You’ll Need: 8 oz filtered or boiled water
1 oz whole yogurt
1/2 tsp dried calendula flowers (ground)
1/2 tsp dried thyme (ground)
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass jar.
- Put the lid on and let it in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Take it out and blend the mixture. You face cleansing lotion is ready.
- Place some mixture on a cotton pad and cleanse you face using gentle moves until it is smooth and soft.
- Rinse any residue with warm water.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer.