Natural Remedy for Oral Thrush
Apple Cider Vinegar & Tea Tree Oil
How The Oral Thrush Remedy Works
Oral thrush (also known as oral candidiasis) is a fungal yeast infection that affects the lining of the mouth and tongue.
This apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil remedy helps to treat oral thrush in the following ways:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: The enzymes in apple cider vinegar regulate the level of candida (one of the most common causes of oral thrush) in your body.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is a natural disinfectant and helps to treat oral thrush quickly and efficiently.
How To Prepare The Oral Thrush Remedy
- Add 20 drops of tea tree oil and 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water and mix well.
- Gargle this cup of water for 1 minute and then spit it out in the sink.
- Use this remedy up to 2 times daily to treat oral thrush.